Friday, January 6, 2012

Occasions Mini Catalog Favorites

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday at Sisters in Stamping.  This week we are sharing some of our favorite stamp sets from the Occasions Mini Catalog that made the big debut on Wednesday.  Don't have your copy yet, let me know and I can get one out to you.

Let me tell you, it WAS NOT easy picking one favorite.  There are so many awesome stamps in there that I was tempted to just make a card with a stamp from each one.  Just kidding but really it wasn't easy picking.

I finally decided on the Baby Prints set.  I do know a few people having babies and thought I would kill two birds with one stone. I just love the little hand prints.  I think this set would also be good to use for preschoolers.  You know those little sayings about handprints being all over? Now there's another idea for me to work on.

I made this card using pretty in pink and wisteria wonder as my main colors.  You can easily change it out to certainly celery and bashful blue for a boy card.  The wisteria wonder polka dot designer series paper comes from the awesome pack in the Sweet Shop product suite.  The paper is also called Sweet Shop.

I just finished the card off with a little piece of 1/8" pretty in pink taffeta ribbon knotted over the designer paper.  The main image (the handprints) is attached using dimensionals.  But of course you knew that already, right?

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see what the favorite stamp set is for each "sister."

No comments:

Post a Comment