Monday, January 30, 2012

It's time to Sale-a-brate!

It's that time of year again, Sale-a-bration. It is my favorite Stampin' Up! time of year.  Everyone wins with Sale-a-bration; customers, hostesses, and even new demonstrators.  Which one do you want to be?

Customers earn a FREE item (stamps, cardstock, ribbon & brads combo, embossing folder, fabric, buttons, or designer series paper) from the Sale-a-bration brochure with every $50 order (the amount is before shipping and tax).

Hostesses earn a FREE reusable tote with a qualifying workshop of $150. And they earn a bundle of products with a $400 workshop. The bundle includes items from page 6 & 7 in the Sale-a-bration brochure, the Fresh Vintage stamp set (wood or clear mount), the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper and the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad pack.

New Demonstrators get to join the Stampin' Up! family for only $125 (discount of $50). You can customize your kit to get the items you would use.  As a new demonstrator you will also be eligible to get a FREE paper pack or digital download every month for the rest of the year.

Isn't Sale-a-bration awesome?  Now you know why it's my favorite time of year. I started my Stampin' Up! business 11 years ago during Sale-a-bration and haven't regretted a moment of it. I've worked and earned money when it was convenient for my family, I've earned sales and recruiting awards, travelled the United States and met so many wonderful demonstrators that I can now call friends from all over the country and Canada. Contact me today and we can discuss this great opportunity more.


Here is a card I made using a few of the items you would get for FREE as hostess with a $400 workshop and another stamp set from the Sale-a-bration brochure.  It's a pretty simple card but I like it anyway.  It uses the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series paper and the ribbon and brad pack.  I also used the Sprinkled Expressions stamp set from the Sale-a-bration offerings.

Contact me today to place your Sale-a-bration qualifying order or to schedule your Sale-a-bration workshop (now through March 31).  And if you want the best deal, contact me to join the Stampin' Up! family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment