Friday, January 20, 2012

Awesome New Framelits

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are sharing some ideas using the great new framelits from the Occasions Mini.  I really wasn't kidding when I said it is jam packed with great new products. 

I decided to use the heart framelits with the coordinating Take It to Heart stamp set.  So you can stamp one of the images and then you can "cut" it out very easily using the framelits.  My favorite part of these framelits is that you can place them just where you want on the cardstock because they are just metal frames and not a big bulky die that you can't see through.

I also used the twitterpated Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini. As well as, the awesome 3/8" pleated Satin Ribbon in Baja Breeze.

Hope you enjoyed this card but don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for even more ideas using the new framelits.

No comments:

Post a Comment