Friday, November 18, 2011

Tag Time, Christmas Tags, that is!

Today at Sisters in Stamping we are helping your get a jump start on your Christmas tags.  I'm sure many have already started their Christmas shopping and maybe even wrapping, so now some tags would be great.  I've started some shopping but definitely no wrapping.  I'm sure I'll be wrapping on Christmas Eve like always.  There was one year when I didn't do that and that was the year Jonah was born. I had to be ready by December 18 because on December 19th I was headed to the hospital for a c-section to bring my baby boy into the world.  That was a great early Christmas present.  Not sure if I'll ever be ready before Christmas Eve again because now I have a birthday to plan and celebrate that is only a few days before Christmas.  Doesn't matter, I wouldn't trade it for the world.


The tags I created are a miniature version of a card we made at my Stamp a Stash last night.  These are super cute (if I do say so myself) and very quick and simple to make a bunch of them.  I used the Pennant Parade stamp set to make the tree.  Colors used were Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler (for the greeting) and Whisper White.


The tree is attached to the tags with dimensionals (didn't want to let anyone down).  Maybe I should challenge myself to create some things without using dimensionals.  (Maybe not, the stress may be too much for me to handle, LOL).


I finished the tag off with some Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  I needed to make the tree sparkle.  I think I will definitely be making more of these little guys.  Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog for even more great tag ideas.

Have a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment