Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall is Gently Falling Upon Us

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are focusing on more Fall ideas.  Can never have too many, right?  Guess, I can't avoid and pretend much longer that it's no longer Summer.  The Fall/Halloween stuff must come out this weekend.  Gotta get in the spirit of the season, even though I my heart remains in Summer.

The card I'm sharing with you is a card I did this month at my Stamp a Stash class.  I love it so much I wanted to share it with even more stampers.  I used the Gently Falling set from the Holiday Mini catalog.  I got the set FREE as a demonstrator title benefit and I have been using it a lot.  If you want to earn free stamps and accessories join my Stampin' Up! team this month and start off with getting a Big Shot for FREE with your starter kit.  So for $175.00 you will get over $450 worth of product.  I'd love to get together and chat with you about this awesome opportunity.


I also used the houndstooth embossing folder.  The base of the card is very vanilla and the embossed layer is 1/2 smaller and also very vanilla.  The tone of tone look gives a great frame effect.  It's a pretty simple card but it's great because it can serve many purposes.  Thank you, thinking of you, Happy Birthday and so much more.  The most difficult part of this card is cutting out the leaves that were stamped on the Spice Cake designer series paper.  They are attached with dimensionals as well as the punched saying.

Head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog to see more Fall ideas.  Next week we will be sharing MDS Halloween pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment