Friday, October 14, 2011

Lovin' My Digital Studio

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are showcasing My Digital Studio scrapbook pages.  If you haven't worked with this program what are you waiting for?  It is simply awesome.  I will admit that I haven't done too much with it but after making the page for this week, I can't wait to play some more and get a ton of downloads.  I haven't bought too many yet (and new ones are released EVERY Tuesday) but I think that will be changing (like right now).

I made a Halloween page using some pictures from last year.  It would be so easy to create a whole album without much work.  I like the fact that I didn't need to pull out my supplies and then realize I forgot something, so up to the stamp room I go to get those missing items.  If I forgot something and decided to add it all I needed to do was a click of the mouse to get it.  Sooooooo cool!!!!!!!


Look at those adorable kids.  Jonah was Officer Jonah and Noah was a skateboarder (don't think he really dressed up since that's what he does on a daily basis).  I created a 11 x 8 1/2" page.  I like this size and layout and really want to create a whole book like this.  Guess I better get started.

Anyway on this page, I used so many things that if it was using traditional methods for scrapbooking I would have to put sooooo many things away.  I used stamps, punches, cardstock, ink, ribbon, staples, hodgepodge hardware, designers series paper, and stitching.  The only clean up I had was to shut the lid of my laptop and put it away.  AWESOME!!!!!!

Here is the most awesome thing.....Stampin' Up! has a website that is exclusive for My Digital Studio and anyone can access it to get tons of ideas.  There are tips, discussion boards, samples, videos and so much more.  So if you need more inspiration it is only a click away.

Do you have any teens in your life?  My Digital Studio would be a great program for them.  They are so tech savvy that they would love creating with this program.  It would be great for school projects. It's not just for scrapbooking either. There are cards, recipe cards, calendars, banners and so much more that you can make with this program.
Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping site for other samples using My Digital Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment