Saturday, July 30, 2011

Join the Stampin' Up! Family

The time is now to join the Stampin' Up! family.  I just wanted to share with you a wonderful opportunity that is quickly coming to a close. You can join the Stampin' Up! family for only $99 until Sunday, July 31st. You will get 2 stamp sets, 4 stamp pads, an assorted pack of cardstock, a pack of notecards and envelopes, a pack of Designer Series Paper, a clear block, snail adhesive and a roll of 1/2" scallop dotted ribbon.

Plus Business Supplies (no alternative selections can be made for business items)

Getting Started DVD
Getting Started Guide
Guest Invitation Postcards (100)
2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
2011 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
Stampin' Up! logo vinyl
To My Hostess Envelopes (10)
Recruit Folders (5)
Recruit Brochures (20)
Customer Order Forms (50)

It's over $185 in product and supplies for only $99. Whether you join for discount on great product, need a little extra income, or would love to make stamping your career, Stampin' Up! is for you.



Plus you will also get the above Christmas Keepsake box project kit (a $40 value) when you join the team by Sunday, July 31. I will also give you a special gift after you join. What are you waiting for? Head over to my website right now and get started.

Below is a short video from Shelli Gardner, Stampin' Up! co-founder, about this wonderful opportunity.  Watch it and you will know why I love what I do and why I love being a part of this great company.


Head over to my website right now so you too can be a part of this special family called Stampin' Up!  You won't regret your decision.  I know I haven't

No comments:

Post a Comment