Friday, July 15, 2011

Hey, hey, Mr Big Shot!

I love my Big Shot!  Just had to get that out. I think many of you know that by now. I use it every chance I get.  So I was very excited to work on this week's Sister in Stamping theme, any new Big Shot die/template.


Since it is July, I decided to use a Christmas in July theme.  I used the new Houndstooth embossing template.  I was very excited to get this one and couldn't wait to use it.  I used black and white as my color scheme, very elegant looking (in person anyway).  It is a quick card to put together too so it would be an awesome card to mass produce.


Here's another view (different angle) of the card. I had to add some dazzling diamonds to make these pretty ornaments sparkle.  You should see them.  They sparkle from every angle, just what an ornament should do when the lights or hitting it.

Be sure to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog to see the other Big Shot dies/templates that the rest of the sisters used.


No comments:

Post a Comment