Friday, May 27, 2011

Easy, Quick Scrapbooking, how can that be?

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping.  This week we are focusing on a great, relatively new product Stampin' Up! is carrying, My Digital Studio.  It's a great product that allows you to create beautiful, quick, easy scrapbook pages or entire books with the touch of some computer keys.  It doesn't take up much space, it portable (with a laptop, of course), and there is no waste.  If you don't like the look of something you did, the "undo" button is your best friend.



I created this page in order to gear up for the beach. Our family loves heading out to the beach for the day as often as we can.  I started the page from the create your own option.  I then used one of the photo layout options that is included in the program.  Dropped and cropped my pictures.  Addded some "stamps" from the Enjoy Every Moment stamp set for the title of my page and finished it off with some journaling over one of my favorite types of photo (the back shot of a Daddy and his son). 

I really like the fact that if I "mess up" I can easily fix that mistake with the "undo" button.  It's nice that you can also move page layers forward or backward if you decide to add one after you have already started your page and decide that it needs something more.

It really is a great program.  I'd love to show you more options showcasing this great product, so let me know if you are interested.  You can create cards, calendars, individuals pages or whole books, and so much more.

Don't forget to check out Sisters in Stamping for other ideas using My Digital Studio.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Where do you go to the beach? Also, I'm saving my pennies for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrielle,

    Definitely save your pennies for the MDS program. You will LOVE it.

    We go to Long Branch, New Jersey. It's a little over 2 hours from my house. We love it so much.

    ReplyDelete