Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you and your family.  I love this time of year, even though I go a bit insane with the prepartions for the Big Day.  But in the end it is all worth it when I see the happy faces around me. I feel blessed to be able to do all that I do for my family for each and every holiday.  The memories will last a long time.

I wanted to share with you my picture Christmas Card that I sent out this year.  Every year we do a family photo to include in our Christmas Cards.  This year, I told my photographer (my sister-in-law, Danielle from Oaktree Photography) that I wanted something different.  She said, "What do you think of something outside in front of a church with a red door?"  Of course, I loved the idea.  I even had the perfect church in mind.  The church Don and I were married in 15 years ago this past October (kind of special, huh?)  Well, we set a date and went out to the church to find that it wasn't as I remembered.  LOL  It didn't have a red door (that was the church across the street).  Didn't matter we liked the look of this church way better and the meaning was very special to Don and I (kids didn't care much).  The church we were married in is over 200 years old.  It's such a cute little church.  We chose a picture that was a close up for the card so you don't get to see much of the church but I promise I'll share another one or two that show the cute little church another time.

So here it is:  Yurkanin Family Christmas Card 2010


This is what it looks like when you open the envelope.


Pull out the insert, which is our family picture.  On the back sidek, I printed a greeting and our name with Christmas 2010.


Here's the photo by itself.  (The boys (all 3 of them) loved their sweaters.... NOT!)  Don't I have the best family?  I love each of them with all my heart.

Merry Christmas from the Yurkanin family to your family.  Hope you have a great day with your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment