Friday, November 26, 2010

A quick card to begin the Holiday Season

Hello Stamping friends,

Today we are taking a break over at Sisters in Stamping due to the hustle and bustle of the Holiday season beginning.  I thought I would post a quick card to start off the holiday season for all of us.

This is a card that I made for my downline meeting swap for November.  It was a pretty quick and simple card to put together.


I used the Deck the Halls Designers Series Paper and coordinating fabric from the Holiday Mini Catalog. The fabric was torn to give it some rough edges and attached with a mini glue dot. The wreath comes from the Welcome Christmas stamp set.  I finished the card off with some vanilla Smooch Spritz.  (Just love saying "smooch spritz" lol)

Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving with your loved ones. And if you headed out for some great deals with some Black Friday shopping, hope you got all that you wanted without too much trouble.  Be sure to check back for more Holiday ideas from now through Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment