Friday, April 30, 2010

Fabulous Friday

I can't believe it's Friday again. I had all intentions to post a few more things this week but obviously that didn't happen. Time just seems to slip right by me.  I'll be sure to share some more things with you this coming week.

It's time for another Fabulous Friday, Sisters in Stamping challenge.  We are giving you a sneak peak at the Summer Mini Catalog with this week's challenge.   If you haven't received your copy of the Summer Mini Catalog, let me know and I'll get one out to you.

We had to use the set, Elements of Style.  Each of us received this set back in January at our Leadership Conference. This was an extra gift that Shelli gave each of us. It was in addition to the stamp set we received for our Make n Takes.

I think it's a great set to create, simple, easy, yet beautiful cards, gifts and scrapbook pages. I'm sure you will agree after you see this week's projects created by all of us.


I decided to make a card using rose red, regal rose, and mellow moss.  I used the rose red and mellow moss markers to ink up the swirly vine with flowers stamp. I stamped that on very vanilla cardstock.  The bird is stamped in regal rose on very vanilla scraps. I cut it out and attached it to the card with dimensionals.  The designer paper is from the Rose red patterns designer series paper.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to jump over to the Sisters in Stamping blog to see what my other 3 sisters made.

REMEMBER:  Today is the FINAL day to order from the Occasions mini catalog. All orders must be placecd by Midnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment