Friday, March 26, 2010

Time is Ticking

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday. The sisters over at Sisters in Stamping had a great challenge this week. We needed to use the very cute set, Tote-ally Tess from the Occasions Mini Catalog somehow, someway in a project. Can you guess what I did from the first picture?



Can you guess now from the second picture?



Okay, how about now with the final picture? You better say yes by now or I'm in lots of trouble with this one. lol


I bought a very inexpensive clock from one of the big box stores to alter for my stamp room. My room is painted what I'll call a pale plum, so I choose perfect plum designer series paper to accent my already purple colored room.
I took off the front of the clock and traced the center piece so I could copy that for the polka dotted designer paper. I then stamped several of the images from Tote-ally Tess in perfect plum, pale plum, and sage shadow ink onto whisper white cardstock. Using the 3/4" circle punch I punched out each little image to use as "numbers" on my clock. They are attached with mini glue dots. I felt it still needed more so I attached two stripes of 1/4" perfect plum grosgrain ribbon to the side of the clock so it wasn't so bare and white. It finished it off nicely, in my opinion anyway.
Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog for more ideas using Tote-ally Tess.
Also, only a few days left to Sale-a-bration. Don't hesitate in placing your order and take the chance to miss out on some great FREE stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment