Friday, March 5, 2010

Fabulous Friday - Easter Style

The week's are just flying by. It's time for another Fabulous Friday posting. How can that be? Well anyway, this week over at Sisters in Stamping we decided to focus on Easter. We were to create anything we wanted using an Easter theme. Be sure to head on over there to see what the other Sisters created. You won't want to miss them.

I decided to pull out an old favorite, Good Egg, for this week's card. I just love using the chicks in the cracked egg. I usually stamp it twice and then I have a top and a bottom half of the egg for my chicks to pop out of. The top half of the egg shell is attached to the card using dimensionals. The felt flower and leaves are attached using mini glue dots.


I'm really pleased with how this turned out. It's nice, cheerful and most of all Springy. (Spring can't get here fast enough for me.) I hope you like the card (even if it's only half as much as I like it, lol). I think I'll call it 3 Cracked Chicks. What do you think?
Here is the list of supplies I used to put this card together:
A Good Egg (114974) $23.95
Barely Banana 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock (102701) $5.50
Pretty in Pink 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock (100459) $5.50
Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper (117160) $9.95
Basic Black Classic Ink Pad (101179) $5.95
Pretty In Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117289) $8.95
Sweet Pea Stitched Felt (117266) $7.95
Dimensionals (104430) $3.95
Snail Adhesive (104332) $6.95
Mini Glue Dots (103683) $4.95
Remember there is still 26 days left for Sale-a-bration. Place your order today to receive your choice of a free stamp set, designer series pad of paper, or a new border punch. I have a limited number of dates open during Sale-a-bration if you'd still like to host your own workshop and earn FREE products and let your guests earn some FREE products too.
Don't forget to head on over to Sisters in Stamping blog to see the other 3 projects for this week.
Thank you for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Love the chick card - thanks for the spring inspriation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Dawn. I loved how this card turned out. It honestly is so much nicer in person. Glad I could inspire you. Have fun creating.

    ReplyDelete