Saturday, January 9, 2010

There's still time to save!

I am still in Phoenix, Arizona for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference and Regional Seminar. You luck out because any orders placed this week will be part of the special. All orders must be emailed to me. If you place an online order it will not qualify for this promotion because it's a special directly through me and NOT Stampin' Up!.You can email me your orders and I will get back to you with your total. Please be patient because I may not be able to repsond to your email for a day or two because I will be busy learning great new ideas to bring back and share with you. All orders beginning today, Tuesday, January 5, 2010 through Monday, January 11, 2010 will qualify for the special.

Option # 1: An order placed up to $49.99 will receive a 5% discount

Option # 2:An order placed from $50 - $99.99 will receive a 10% discount (plus you will also receive an item from the Sale-a-bration brochure)

Option # 3: An order placed from $100 to $149.99 will receive a 15% discount (plus you will also receive 2 items from teh Sale-a-bration brochure)

Option # 4:An order over $150 will receive a 20% discount (plus you will receive 1 sale-a-bration item for every $50 in order placed, you will also receive one level one hostess set, you will get FREE money to spend in the catalog as Hostess credits, and perhaps the best thing is that you will have the whole order delivered directly to your door.)

To qualify for this special, you can order from the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog, the Definitely Decorative brochure, the Occasions Mini Catalog, or the Definitely Decorative brochure insert. Click on the pictures in my sidebar to view any of these catalogs online.

Also, as an added bonus, if you book a workshop for January, February, or March this week (1/5/10 - 1/11/10) you will receive and additional $15 in hostess credit for each $300 in workshop sales you accumulate.

Plus, if you choose to sign-on to become a part of my Stampin' Up! team, the Yurkinkin' Stamp Addicts, this week, I will give you one color family of markers of your choice as a special thank you and welcome to my team gift. To sign-on and get your kit right away, go to my website, click on start your own business on the far right side, then click on the join now button on the left side. You will need the password, yurinkinstamps, to complete the agreement. If you have any questions, I would love to get together with you when I get back from Arizona.

Have a wonderful day looking through all the catalogs to select your goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment