Thursday, January 14, 2010

Some Leadership Pictures

This year's Leadership Conference was wonderful. Many great ideas, both business and stamping, were shared, got to see many of my demo friends from across the country and simply got re-energized for this upcoming year.

Here are a few photos for you to enjoy. The picture below is from the first day of the conference during General Session. That is, of course, Shelli herself. What a wonderful woman. She is so sincere and passionate about what she does. She is certainly a reason why Stampin' Up! is such a wonderful company to be associated with.



This picture is of me and my "sisters" from the Sisters in Stamping blog. We had a great week of hanging out with each other and catching up with each other. Front row beginning on the left is Jacque Craig and Karla Anders, back row is me and Debbie Naylor. They are three great ladies that I'm pleased to be working with on the blog. Don't forget to check out tomorrow's blog for another Fabulous Friday.



Here we are again at manager's reception. I'll share pictures from the reception another day. This time I'm with Dawn Rapsas (#1 Demonstrator of the Year) and Debbie Naylor (one of my sisters). We're proudly showing off our gifts from Stampin' Up!. We received a nice Mexican shawl before we boarded the buses, at the rodeo we were given a maraca with Manager's Reception 2010 on the handle and then when we went into the Dining Hall each place setting had a "wrapped" stamp set with a bright flower waiting for us. Stampin' Up! really knows how to spoil their Managers and above.


And perhaps one of my favorite pictures from Leadership is me with Shelli. This was taken at the end of the Manager's Reception before we headed back to the convention center.


Have a wonderful day! And be sure to check back tomorrow for Fabulous Friday. We will be each be sharing something that inspired us while we were at Leadership.


No comments:

Post a Comment