Friday, January 8, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Is it really Friday, again? How time seems to fly by. This week the sisters focus was the I (heart) Hearts stamp set and the I (Love) Love wheel from the Occasions mini catalog which made it's debut on Tuesday. This set is great for all those upcoming Valentine's projects you will be creating. It's also good for many other projects as well. Want more ideas, go over to the Sisters in Stamping blog.


For my card, I decided on the more traditional Valentines colors of real red, basic black, and whisper white. I used the I (Love) Love wheel for my card. I also used the great new polka dot embossing folder for the big shot to add some texture to the white layer of cardstock. To finish the project off, I used the scallop heart embosslit from the occasions mini for the red and black heart. The embosslit is so cute, it actually has tiny, tiny hearts embossed across the heart.
Didn't get your copy of the Occasions mini yet? Contact me and I will get one out to you. There's over 40 pages of fun new products.
Next week, the Sisters are focusing on Sale-a-bration. Be sure to check my blog often for new ideas. Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment