Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome to October

Welcome to October. I can't believe how fast time is going,although I should not be surprised because each and every passing day time seems to go faster and faster. Days turn quickly into weeks and so on and on.

I thought I would open this fun month of October up with some Halloween samples. I will be sharing a few more tomorrow so be sure to check back.

The above card was one I stamped at the demonstrator shoebox swap I went to on Saturday. Funny story with this one. It wasn't until I was coloring the dog in that I realized it was a dog. Never really paid attention to this stamp. I just thought he had a bag or blanket on his foot that he was tryin to get off. Silly me, it's a dog trying to eat the skeleton's bone. No use being blonde if I'm not going to show it once in a while. Yes, I can laugh at myself.


The happy pumpkin card was one of the cards I did for my monthly Stamp a Stash class that I held last night. The class is a lot of fun. I have one lady in particular that tells me it's her favorite day of the month. (That makes me happy. Thanks, Mary) This card was relatively easy to create. The pumpkins are watercolored using an aquapainter and ink pads. I really like how this one turned out. It's simple, clean lines are appealing to the eye (well, my eye anyway).
There are still a few spots open for the Christmas card class on Saturday. $25.00 for 12 cards and envelopes and an extra gift for attending. Let me know if you would like to come.
Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey it is Mary. Wow I feel so important now. I was mentioned in a blog. That is cool. It sure is my favorite night and can't wait for next month!!

    ReplyDelete