Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Have you been booed?

I know a lot of people are into booing their co-workers or neighbors so I thought this card would be great for all of you. At the school I'm student teaching at they are booing so I can't wait to boo someone and use this card.

Here's a little boo for you. I love this little ghost stamp. You will find it on the under $10 page in the catalog. Pair it with some extra wide striped ribbon and your favorite background stamp (mine is the polka dot background, which is still available) and you have a quick, easy, yet nice looking card.

Think of doing it in any Halloween colors, add some purple or green or just switch the current colors (only orange and basic black) around and you will change the look with minimal effort on your part.

Remember you can order directly through my website any time day or night by clicking HERE

2 comments:

  1. this card is super cute Rachel. Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacy. I really liked it and it's super easy to make.

    ReplyDelete