Thursday, September 17, 2009


Today's card is a very easy and quick Christmas card idea. Not too much work involved in this one. It uses the soft suede in-color of cardstock, polka dot ribbon, and ink. The stamp sets are the Many Merry Messages and Tree Trimmings. Of course, I stamped the ornaments on scrap paper and then cut them out and popped them up with a dimensional or two but to save even more time you can stamp them flat on the white paper and be done. With a card like this, there is no reason not to be able to make and send some Christmas cards to friends and family. Don't forget you can easily change the color and make the cards in multiple colors.

Update on student teaching.
It's going pretty well except for being uttlerly exhausted at 5:00 PM everyday. Yesterday, I ended up laying down for a half hour and felt so much better thanks to a second wind. I may have to do that everyday. lol
After the commotion of the first two days (having to move the classroom to a temporary classroom) yesterday went much better. There was more control in the class and more teaching happening. I think the best part is being to see Jonah once in a while by surprise. I really miss my little man and didn't realize how much it was until I saw him in the hall and he came to give me a hug. It was the highlight of my day.

Have a wonderful Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment