Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Digital Studio - So Easy!

Well, I finally got it. I'm so excited. I "created" these two pages in a matter of minutes. You are going to absolutely love the My Digital Studio. It is available to customers on October 1st. It is available to demonstrators, NOW!

You can create several different size pages for scrapbooks (both individual pages or a bound book), calendars, and your own greeting cards.


The above page was enhanced a little bit by me. I added the two punched hearts which I was able to fill in to make it the color I wanted. I also added the three buttons to the bottom right hand corner. I didn't even read any directions. Just opened up the program and started playing. There's so much that can be done and I can't wait to play with it more.


The page with the boys holding the donuts was only a matter of "dropping" a photo into it. The rest was done already by the program. There are templates that you can just add your pictures to but if you want to be really "creative" you can open up a blank template and create your own.

This program is great for all ages and all levels of scrapbookers. If you never thought you would scrapbook because you thought it was too much work than this program is for you. Imagine the possibilities..........

No comments:

Post a Comment