Wednesday, September 23, 2009

For All You Do


This is to each and every one of my customers and downline. Thank you so much for all you do for me with my Stampin' Up! Business. I truly appreciate being your demonstrator and upline and hope that I can help you when necessary.

The card uses the stamp set For All You Do and that's why I want to dedicate this posting to each of you.

I used the in-colors,crushed curry, melon mambo, and rich razzleberry on this card. I like the look of designer paper that I created with the small flower stamp from the set in the three colors that were used on the card. I stamped the medium and large flower, cut them out and then layered them together with an off-set look before putting a brad in the center. And of course the flowers are attached to the card with dimensionals. I know you already knew that, though.

I hope you have a great day. My days have been long and busy but I am making it through the student teaching experience. Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment