Saturday, September 19, 2009

Even Kids Love Stampin' Up!

Isn't he the cutest little thing? Look how proud he is of his newly created crayon/marker/pencil or whatever else can fit inside box. Of course, I may be a bit biased.
I was making the project for yesterday, the bucket with the snowflakes using the Big Shot, when Jonah decided he wanted to make one too. So I veered him in the direction of Build a Bear and he went to town making his own bear. He picked out his own colors of felt for his bear and the bear's clothes. Then we needed to find something the bear would fit on, so up to the stashes of alterable items in the stamp room. He really liked the idea of the pencil box and couldn't wait to get his bear on the front to fill the inside up with his goodies.
I think one day he will be a demonstrator. He's my great helper and is always around when I have a class waiting to get his hands on all the stamps and supplies. Guess what he wants to be for Halloween..... He wants to be a UPS man that delivers Stampin' Up! boxes. I thought it was the cutest thing. Obviously, he has seen a few boxes being delivered over the years. Daddy says I have him brainwashed. I disagree, but of course I love it.
Have a Super Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment