Saturday, August 15, 2009


This is one of the many make n take projects we made at convention last week. I will share more of them with you over the next few days. The Stampin' Up! staff kept telling us to be sure to stamp everything first and then we would be able to assemble later because there were an awful lot of projects this time. They were worried we wouldn't have time to finish everything. Well, guess what, your's truly, in her true fashion finished each project (completely assembled) with 20 minutes to spare. How's that for some fast stampin'? Not everyone there was able to do that. But I kept telling everyone at my table that I'm strictly business at first. I'll do all my stamping now and talk later. It worked.
I really liked this card because it was bright, cheerful, and easy to do. I didn't need to read any directions, I just looked at the picture and went to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment