Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I know I have be absent this week a bit and I'm really sorry for that. It has been a little hectic here since we went to the beach for the weekend. On the way home (we were about an hour from home) my phone rings and it's Brittney's boyfriend (with sirens in the background) calling to tell me Brittney was in a car accident. He was 2 vehicles behind her and saw the whole thing happen. Chris did a great job in handling the situation and stayed calm and tried not to get me too upset. I was really impressed with how he handled the whole situation. Anyway she was taken by ambulance to the ER because her neck and wrist hurt and she couldn't breathe very well. She is okay, no lasting effects and we were home by 2:00 am (not bad for a hosptial visit). She sprained her neck and wrist and basically had an anxiety attack (probably because she was afraid of me. lol). Her car isn't completely totaled but it needs some work. Thank God for my Dad. He's going to fix the car for us so it will only cost us for the parts and not labor. We dropped collision on her car last month (go figure). But with her not having a car, I now get to be a taxi for her again and she started college on Monday so I've been taking her back and forth and to follow up doctor's visits.

Plus I've been doing all the regular things like getting Jonah and Noah ready for school and getting ready for the Stamp a Stash that was tonight. Noah got to tour the new building today and he's a bit nervous about it but I'm sure he will do fine. Jonah goes on Monday to learn more about his big day.

Enough about that, I just wanted to remind you that there's only 5 days left of the great special on the starter kit. For only $85.00 you can join my team, the Yurinkin' Stamp Addicts and the Stampin' Up! family. As an extra bonus, I will give each person that signs on a set of the new In-Color markers for FREE.

So for $85, you can start your own business or just take advantage of a discount on the best stamping products available. You will receive a pack of assorted 8 in-color 1/2 x 11 cardstock, a pack of white 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock, the 6 in-color pads, and a stamp set valued at $28.95. Plus you will get all the business supplies you need. The picture above shows all you will get with the discounted kit.

If available, I am holding an event tomorrow evening (Thursday, August 27) at 6:30 PM that will help you get any answers you may have about the great Stampin' Up! opportunity. Contact me at dryurkanin@comcast.net for more information.

I will post tomorrow about the great demonstrator gathering here at my home on Monday evening, along with a picture or two of projects each person made while here.

Have a great night (what's left of it).

No comments:

Post a Comment